Search Posts | Post Here
Seeking Legal Assistance in Oak Grove, LA 71263

I need some help

Type: Legal Services
Location: Oak Grove, LA 71263
Posted: Wed. Jan 31
HI, I’m. Trying to reach out to you regarding, my ex trying to fill against me for full custody of my child and child support money. He has falsely accused me of things regarding my house and lifestyle with our daughter, and all I want is for us the father of our child and me to go back to what we were doing. Which is the 2 week switch off with no child support for either end. I would love some help as soon as possible
Urgency: Within days
Frequency: Occasional
View Phone
Send an Email