Search Posts | Post Here
Seeking Legal Assistance in Staten Island, NY 10309

Legal malpractice attorney and a attorney to sue his union for withdrawing

Type: Legal Services
Location: Staten Island, NY 10309
Posted: Fri. Jun 28
I’m looking for a legal malpractice attorney to start a suit against a another attorney involved in a legal matter with my husband why and did not inform me of a settlement to Worker’s Comp. when I have power of attorney over him and also to sue his union Local #3 IBEWfor with the withholding information in regards to my husband with drawing out his whole 401(k) plan after being married him for 20 years I got nothing
Urgency: Immediately
View Phone
Send an Email